Take your company’s marketing efforts to the next level by bringing out your company’s individuality, character, style, and feel by customizing your cups, containers, and more. Effectively promote your brand image with our fast turn-around times and high-quality printing. Customized cups and jacket sleeves are easy and affective ways to advertise your business, transforming customers into the perfect moving advertisement. Easily advertise your business by letting your name and brand be the next conversation starter. Every cup, container, jacket sleeve (and more) has the potential to be the daily advertisement of your company, so don’t wait!
- Affective advertising
- High-quality printing
- 8-12 weeks turnaround time
To print in mass, a minimum case (amount depends on selected product) is required.
Why Choose Karat?
Karat makes custom printing a simple and easy process. Choose up to 5 colors for your customized cup and 4 colors for your customized cup jacket sleeve. If you have a logo for you customized product ready, simply send us your design as a Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator file. Don’t have a logo? Karat offers graphic design services to design your professional logo for a nominal fee. Once the final design is selected, an electronic mock-up of your customized product will be sent to you. The printing process begins once you approve the electronic mock-up, and you may expect your customized product within 8-12 weeks!
Please make sure the following information is included when requesting an e-proof:
- Logo must be provided in an Adobe Illustrator (.AI) or Encapsulated PostScript (.eps) file or a design fee may apply.
- Note if any additional text and/or graphics are needed, such as: check boxes (milk, syrup, shots, flavor, etc.), website, phone number, address, logo on 1 side or 2 sides of the cup, etc.
- All text in the design is outlined.
- Define colors with Pantone (PMS colors) if possible.
- Include any special instructions with your order.
Offset Printing (for paper products): Uses a stamp printing date, similar to a hand stamp
- Preferred method of printing for all cold paper cups (for order volumes under 200 cases)
- Pros: lower minimum requirement, lower production cost
- Cons: ink odor may be present if print area is over 30%, ink odor is more prevalent when cups are used for warm/hot content
- Maximum suggested print size is roughly 3″ x 3″ or under 30% ink coverage
- Background color counts as 1 color
Flexo Printing (for paper products): Uses a rolling rubber plate, similar to a newspaper press
- Suggested for customers with larger volumes (200+ cases) or full area prints
- Pros: lower minimum requirement, lower production cost, reusable and resilient plates
- Cons: more ink laydown, higher pre-press cost, slower production times
There is much higher degree of color accuracy when PANTONE® Color codes are provided. When a PANTONE® Color code is provided, finished products are expected to be within two PANTONE® Colors, either up or down (refer to PANTONE® Solid color book). Due to food-grade inks, not all PANTONE® Color codes can be achieved, and any possible replacement is at the manufacturer’s discretion.
As a result of printing with food-grade inks, a degree of ink odor should be expected in all custom-printed products. Flexo Printing may be recommended to reduce the strength of the odor. Any possible replacement is at the manufacturer’s discretion.
Plate charges will not be charged for reprint orders provided the existing plates are in good condition. If left unused, printed plates have a maximum life of 18 months. Customer will be notified if new plates will be necessary for its re-print orders and subsequently billed for the new plates.
Minimum & Lead Times
All stated minimums apply for each size and/or design ordered. Minimums are subject to change at any time. Due to the nature of custom printed products, there may be a +/- 10% over/under run (variance between amount
ordered and amount produced). Lead times are estimated and are not guaranteed.